May 21, 2011

Traditional Dance Performance


Some traditional dancing that was very impressive. My legs got tired watching them. Some of the moves they looked like spiders. Also at times it was incredibly sexual--which made most of the crowd in the first two rows quite bashful (this included me).

Apparently it was pretty traditional, so not like all the young kids are doing this in the village all the time. I mean, that would be me gettting people together to do polka dancing for fun. hahaha right.

We'll see though, all villages are different. I'm still hoping to learn some dancing, if anything for the exercise.

1 comment:

Dreammother said...

I can see you joining right into the dancing. I'll never forget our night of dancing at the Kuhn lake cabin. It was so much fun and filled with energy!
Love you, Aunt Debby Lou